Currently on tap
- Bell’s Brewery Oberon: (5.8% abv) A wheat ale fermented with our signature house ale yeast, mixing a spicy hop character with mildly fruity aromas. The addition of wheat malt lends a smooth mouthfeel, making it a classic summer beer. Made with only 4 ingredients, and without the use of any spices or fruit, Oberon is the color and scent of sunny afternoon.
- Founders Brewing Co. KBS (12.2% abv) An imperial stout brewed with a massive amount of coffee and chocolates, then cave-aged in oak bourbon barrels for an entire year to make sure wonderful bourbon undertones come through in the finish.
- Epic Brewing Tart n’ Juicy Sour IPA: (4.5% abv) combining the clean, puckering tartness of kettle souring with an abundance of juicy, citrus-driven hops to create a beer that’s the best of both worlds – Tart n’ Juicy Sour® IPA.
Happy Hour specials
M-F, 4-6pm: $2 domestic bottles & $3 well drinks
- Monday: Michigan Monday – $1 off Michigan wines, beers, & liquors
- Tuesday: Top Shelf Tuesday – 25% off liquors $6 and up
- Wednesday: Buy a shot of whiskey, get a PBR, Stroh’s or Old Style can for $1.50
- Thursday: $1 off drafts
- Friday: 25% off bottles of wine
Monday through Thursday: 4-10pm
Sunday: hours of operation are based off film or event times
(Closing times listed are the earliest we close on those days.)
Wednesday through Saturday: 5-10pm
CLICK HERE TO VIEW KITCHEN MENU (Menu may be subject to change as some items are seasonal.)