Currently on tap
- Bell’s Brewing Amber Ale (5.8% abv) The beer that helped build our brewery; Bell’s Amber Ale features both toasted and sweet caramel notes from carefully selected malts, balanced with herbal and citrus hop aromas. Capped by a clean bitterness, it’s incredibly versatile with food, but very tasty on its own.
- Odd Side Ales Fight Milk Stout (8% abv) This Imperial Milk Stout has flavors of roasted malt and cocoa. Drinks incredibly smooth with a lingering sweetness and mild bitterness. This beer was made with 100% Crowtein to help you fight like a crow.
- Bell’s Brewing Hopslam Ale (10% abv) Starting with six different hop varietals added to the brew kettle & culminating with a massive dry-hop addition of Simcoe hops, Bell’s Hopslam Ale possesses the most complex hopping schedule in the Bell’s repertoire.
Happy Hour specials
M-F, 4-6pm: $2 domestic bottles & $3 well drinks
- Monday: Michigan Monday – $1 off Michigan wines, beers, & liquors
- Tuesday: Top Shelf Tuesday – 25% off liquors $6 and up
- Wednesday: Buy a shot of whiskey, get a PBR, Stroh’s or Old Style can for $1.50
- Thursday: $1 off drafts
- Friday: 25% off bottles of wine
Monday through Thursday: 4-10pm
Sunday: hours of operation are based off film or event times
(Closing times listed are the earliest we close on those days.)
Wednesday through Saturday: 5-10pm
CLICK HERE TO VIEW KITCHEN MENU (Menu may be subject to change as some items are seasonal.)