Currently on tap
- Founders CBS: The same base beer as KBS, an imperialized version of Breakfast Stout, in the maple barrels and, after one taste, we knew we had something special. Rich maple syrup, roasted coffee and velvety chocolate meld together in what can only be described as a transcendental drinking experience.
- Shorts Brewing Mule Beer: Mule Beer is an Ale brewed with lime and ginger. Hazy copper in color with an off-white head, Mule Beer pours with aromas of pungent ginger and tangy lime.
- Odd Side Ales Mosaic Dank Juice: 100% Mosaic hopped version of our New England IPA. Aromas of tangerine, grapefruit, and berries give way to a smooth, hazy beer with citrus flavors with a hint of pine.
- Bell’s Brewing Winter White: Fermented with a Belgian ale yeast, this blend of barley and wheat malts yields a mixture of clove and fruity aromas, all without the use of any spices. Deliberately brewed to retain a cloudy appearance, Winter White is a beer for embracing winter.
Happy Hour specials
M-F, 4-6pm: $2 domestic bottles & $3 well drinks
- Monday: Michigan Monday – $1 off Michigan wines, beers, & liquors
- Tuesday: Top Shelf Tuesday – 25% off liquors $6 and up
- Wednesday: Buy a shot of whiskey, get a PBR, Stroh’s or Old Style can for $1.50
- Thursday: $1 off drafts
- Friday: 25% off bottles of wine
Monday through Thursday: 4-10pm
Sunday: hours of operation are based off film or event times
(Closing times listed are the earliest we close on those days.)
Wednesday through Saturday: 5-10pm
CLICK HERE TO VIEW KITCHEN MENU (Menu may be subject to change as some items are seasonal.)