Currently on tap
- Bell’s Brewery Oberon Ale: (5.8% abv) A wheat ale fermented with Bell’s signature house ale yeast, mixing a spicy hop character with mildly fruity aromas. The addition of wheat malt lends a smooth mouthfeel, making it a classic summer beer. Made with only 4 ingredients, and without the use of any spices or fruit, Oberon is the color and scent of sunny afternoon.
- Shorts Brewing Melt My Brain: (4% abv) An experimental Golden Ale brewed with coriander, juniper berries, limes and blended with Short’s made tonic water to create the tasting experience of drinking a gin and tonic cocktail. Delicate aromas of citrus and pine flow into bold bright flavors of sweet lime with a slightly sticky bitterness. Refreshing and clean, a tasty tonic effervescence provokes the palate for more.
- Big Lake Brewing Blood Orange Haze: (5.5% abv) New England IPA brewed with loads of real Blood Oranges, with juicy Citra and Mosaic hops.
Happy Hour specials
M-F, 4-6pm: $2 domestic bottles & $3 well drinks
- Monday: Michigan Monday – $1 off Michigan wines, beers, & liquors
- Tuesday: Top Shelf Tuesday – 25% off liquors $6 and up
- Wednesday: Buy a shot of whiskey, get a PBR, Stroh’s or Old Style can for $1.50
- Thursday: $1 off drafts
- Friday: 25% off bottles of wine
Monday through Thursday: 4pm-10pm
Sunday: hours of operation are based off film or event times
(Closing times listed are the earliest we close on those days.)
Wednesday through Saturday: 5-10pm
CLICK HERE TO VIEW KITCHEN MENU (Menu may be subject to change as some items are seasonal.)