Currently on tap
- Starcut Ciders Octorock: (4.9% abv) Octorock is a light, refreshing Hard Cider made with Michigan apples. A perfect balance of sweet and bright apple flavors that blend to mimic the experience of biting into a fresh picked apple on a crisp fall day. Lucky for you though, it’s available year round.
- Perrin Brewing Company 98 Problems: (6.5% abv) Perrin IPA accomplishes the nearly impossible feat of balancing a sweet malty backbone along with a blend of west coast hops, along with Michigan Cascade hops. Which creates a crisp bitterness and imparts massive floral and citrus aromas.
- Bell’s Brewing Cherry Stout: (7% abv) Tinted ruby-black, Cherry Stout gains its signature tartness from 100% Montmorency cherries grown in Mighican’s Traverse City region. Rather than doubling up on sweetness, this tart cherry carietal serves as a counterpoint to the warm, dark chocolate notes from the malt bill. Lightly hopped for balance, this stout is one of the cornerstones of our stout portfolio.
Happy Hour specials
M-F, 4-6pm: $2 domestic bottles & $3 well drinks
- Monday: Michigan Monday – $1 off Michigan wines, beers, & liquors
- Tuesday: Top Shelf Tuesday – 25% off liquors $6 and up
- Wednesday: Buy a shot of whiskey, get a PBR, Stroh’s or Old Style can for $1.50
- Thursday: $1 off drafts
- Friday: 25% off bottles of wine
Monday through Thursday: 4pm-10pm
Sunday: hours of operation are based off film or event times
(Closing times listed are the earliest we close on those days.)
Wednesday through Saturday: 5-10pm
CLICK HERE TO VIEW KITCHEN MENU (Menu may be subject to change as some items are seasonal.)