Currently on tap
- Bells Brewery Hopslam Ale: (10% abv) Starting with six different hop varietals added to the brew kettle & culminating with a massive dry-hop addition of Simcoe hops, Bell’s Hopslam Ale possesses the most complex hopping schedule in the Bell’s repertoire. Selected specifically because of their aromatic qualities, these Pacific Northwest varieties contribute a pungent blend of grapefruit, stone fruit and floral notes. A generous malt bill and a solid dollop of honey provide just enough body to keep the balance in check, resulting in a remarkably drinkable rendition of the Double India Pale Ale style.
- Uncle John’s Apple Hard Cider: (6.5% abv) Uncle John’s Traditional Apple Hard Cider is fresh & crisp. Its light sparkling body is slightly acidic but well balanced with a fresh apple taste and hints of spice found naturally in the apples. This flagship cider is highly-awarded and perfectly balanced. Gluten-free.
- Odd Side Ales Fight Milk Stout: (8% abv) This Imperial Milk Stout has flavors of roasted malt and cocoa. Drinks incredibly smooth with a lingering sweetness and mild bitterness. This beer was made with 100% Crowtein to help you fight like a crow.
Happy Hour specials
M-F, 4-6pm: $2 domestic bottles & $3 well drinks
- Monday: Michigan Monday – $1 off Michigan wines, beers, & liquors
- Tuesday: Top Shelf Tuesday – 25% off liquors $6 and up
- Wednesday: Buy a shot of whiskey, get a PBR, Stroh’s or Old Style can for $1.50
- Thursday: $1 off drafts
- Friday: 25% off bottles of wine
Monday through Thursday: 4pm-10pm
Sunday: hours of operation are based off film or event times
(Closing times listed are the earliest we close on those days.)
Wednesday through Saturday: 5-10pm
CLICK HERE TO VIEW KITCHEN MENU (Menu may be subject to change as some items are seasonal.)