Currently on tap
- Grand Armory Brewing Tied Down To Michigan: (6.5% abv) There ain’t no home like this one! This nicely balanced, seasonal IPA draws its rich hop aroma and flavor from locally sourced, all Michigan grown Copper hops. A perfect compliment to summer in the Great State of Michigan!
- Founders Brewing Underground Mountain Brown: (11.9% abv) Underground Mountain Brown is the harmonious drinking experience only achieved when our imperial brown ale, earthy Sumatra coffee and a year aging in caves below Grand Rapids come together. A team of malts complement the bold Sumatra coffee perfectly, while time spent immersed in oak creates layers of depth and complexity. A celebration of the barrel, the bean and everything in between.
- Hofbräu Oktoberfest: (6.3% abv) Supple-soft, full-bodied, palatable and with a slightly sweet finish, Hofbräu Oktoberfest beer is a full-bodied, bottom-fermented specialty beer.
- Bell’s Brewery Oh Captain! My Captain! (5.5% abv)
Happy Hour specials
M-F, 4-6pm: $2 domestic bottles & $3 well drinks
- Monday: Michigan Monday – $1 off Michigan wines, beers, & liquors
- Tuesday: Top Shelf Tuesday – 25% off liquors $6 and up
- Wednesday: Buy a shot of whiskey, get a PBR, Stroh’s or Old Style can for $1.50
- Thursday: $1 off drafts
- Friday: 25% off bottles of wine
Monday through Thursday: 4pm-10pm
Sunday: hours of operation are based off film or event times
(Closing times listed are the earliest we close on those days.)
Wednesday through Saturday: 5-10pm
CLICK HERE TO VIEW KITCHEN MENU (Menu may be subject to change as some items are seasonal.)